These exquisitely patterned papers are made out of the heaviest cardstock and are perfect for distressing. AND being that they are designed/created over in the beautiful country of Sweden….they are not that easy to get! So, with that said, here is your CHANCE!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Become a follower of the Maja Design blog — click HERE! -subscribe to e-mail updates!
2. Are you a follower of my blog? 🙂
3. Like Maja Design on Facebook and/or Twitter AND let them know what you think of Maja Design papers/products
4. get an extra chance at winning by passing on the word of this give-away on your own personal blog (be sure and let me know what your blog address is)
5. get another extra chance at winning by passing on the word via your facebook account
6. leave a note in the comments section here when you have gotten all of the above done….and that’s it! Be In It – to Win It!
At the end of the month I will be drawing a winner through Random.org …. I will announce the winner on the 30th! I will need your address AND phone number (the paper is being shipped from Sweden and that is just something they require) and VOILA! the lucky winner will be getting an early Christmas present.
Here is some projects I created earlier this year with these amazing papers….and they are soooo versatile….with one of my fave color combinations of blue and red….do you remember the HEART PROJECT?
Be sure and check out the entire amazing collection of the papers you could receive if you win HERE!